Louviers Federal Credit Union is open to any individual or company that falls within the credit union’s field of membership including DuPont Engineering or Wilmington office employees‚ DuPont Stine-Haskell‚ DuPont at Chestnut Run or Barley Mill Plaza‚ DuPont Glasgow and Pencader sites‚ Willow Bank‚ Christina Laboratory‚ DuPont Flight Operations‚ Pencader Corporate Center‚ DuPont Advance Composite at Tralee Park‚ and DuPont retirees.
Louviers FCU is also open to employees‚ doctors‚ medical staff and technicians of the Christiana Care Health System‚ which consists of Christiana Care Health Services‚ Inc.‚ Christiana Care Health Initiatives‚ Inc.‚ Christiana Care Home Health and Community Services Inc.‚ and Christiana Care Health Plans‚ Inc.; volunteers who work at any of the above facilities under supervision of their staffs; medical employees of staff doctors who work at the above facilities under supervision of their staffs; and medical employees of staff doctors of the above facilities.
Anyone who lives‚ works‚ worships‚ or attends school in the city of Newark and city of Wilmington or belongs to one of the Select Employee Groups‚ listed below‚ also falls in our field of membership.
Select Employee Groups (SEGs) include:
- Air Liquide who work at DuPont’s Glasgow Site
- American Red Cross in Wilmington‚ Camden or Georgetown‚ Delaware
- Applied Control Engineering, Inc.
- Cardio-Kinetics‚ Inc.
- Cardiology Consultants at University Plaza
- Chestnut Run or Barley Mill Plaza Employees
- Corrosion Testing Laboratories‚ Inc
- Delaware Credit Union League
- Direct Radiography Corporation
- Frank M. Levy‚ Diversified Financial Consultants
- Greater Wilmington Convention & Visitors Bureau
- H. L. Yoh Company‚ LLC
- HCA Rockford Center
- HCR ManorCare
- Hospital Billing and Collection Service‚ Ltd
- Huntington Learning Center
- Jenner’s Pond Employees and Residents
- KRB Engineering
- Kalmar Nyckel Foundation
- Lance Systems‚ Inc
- Newark High School
- Newark High School PTSA Members
- On-Board Chemical Corp
- Perma-Flex Rollers Inc. who work in the Diamond State Industrial Park
- Potts Welding & Boiler Repair Company‚ Inc
- Process & Analytical Instruments Division of Ametek
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics who work in Newark‚ Delaware
- Star Building Services
- TA Instruments-Waters LLC‚ Inc
- Visiting Nurse Association of Delaware who work in or are paid from New Castle County‚ Delaware
- Westside Family Health Care
- Young‚ Conaway‚ Stargatt & Taylor‚ LLP
- Zutz Group
Organizations affiliated with any credit union member (i.e. a member’s small business‚ home owner’s association or other club)
Family members of anyone belonging to any of the groups listed above
Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment and members of their immediate families
Surviving spouses of persons within the field of membership of the credit union.If your employer’s name is not listed and does not offer credit union membership‚ call us at 302-733-0426. We actively welcome new employee groups for membership. Employers can request to become a SEG using our online SEG Enrollment Form. There is no obligation for your employees to open any accounts and as an employer you are not liable for any products or services supplied by Louviers FCU.Once you become a member‚ you retain your membership for life‚ even after you leave the field of membership. Your immediate family members are also eligible for membership. Immediate family members consist of spouses‚ children‚ siblings‚ parents‚ grandparents‚ grandchildren‚ stepparents‚ stepchildren‚ and stepsiblings.