Louviers FCU has an immediate opening for a full-time teller. This position includes working with members to meet their financial services needs through processing transactions and suggesting products or services. The successful individual will have demonstrated the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with members as well as process financial transactions quickly and accurately. We offer competitive pay as well as a dynamic work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. Bi-lingual applicants are encouraged to apply. Only candidates with good credit will be considered. Background checks and drug testing will be performed for qualified candidates.
- Complete customer transactions accurately and timely.
- Identify solutions in support of customer needs.
- Research account information for customer inquiries.
- Maintain and enhance customer account relationships by providing excellent customer service
- Observe all security/internal controls and protect the credit union against criminal and fraudulent activities.
- Accurate balancing within established time frames.
- Follow all policies/procedures and remain compliant with financial services regulations
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior cash-handling and customer service experience.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com.